How to Unlock iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5S, 5C, 5 and 4S on iOS 8 / 8.0.2? Well, the biggest thing to happen to iOS since, well since it went from the "iPhone OS" to iOS, is now officially here. iOS 8 was originally teased by Apple at its annual Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) back in June of this year. The evolution of its mobile platform is a relatively big step for Apple due to the fact that it introduces a number of new initiatives including iCloud Drive, HealthKit and the powerful HomeKit frameworks that will see a range of apps designed around the home automation industry. So, iOS 8 is more powerful and feature dense, but can it be made any better? How about enhancing the experience with a permanent iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5S, 5C, 4 and 4S unlock on iOS 8 using iPhone IMEI unlock method? |
What Benefits Will I Get From Unlocking My iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5S, 5C, 5 or 4S On iOS 8, 8.0.2 or 8.x.x?
- All of the power of Apple's latest major firmware release with none of the drawbacks.
- The ability to install all point updates of iOS 8 without fear of locking the device again or causing some difficult to troubleshoot problem.
- Freedom of being able to roam on any network anywhere in the world using a single unlocked device with iOS 8 installed.
- Access to third-party applications using the TouchID and HealthKit APIs without fear of being locked to a single network.
- No unexpected roaming costs. You control everything.
- A permanent, hassle-free unlocked solution.
What Are The Steps Involved in Unlocking iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5S, 5C, 5 or 4S on iOS 8?
- The unlock is hassle-free and that's how we like it. Head on over to this link iPhone 6 Plus Unlock. My IMEI Unlock is the most trusted and reliable unlock provider, to begin the process.
- Select the "Unlock iPhone Now" option to be presented with a list of available networks for different countries and territories.
- Choose the official carrier of your iPhone (the carrier your iPhone is locked to)
- Enter the unique IMEI number that belongs to your iPhone you wish to unlock.
- Read through the attached information, making sure to double check all entered information. Complete the checkout process with a credit card or via PayPal.
- Wait until an email confirmation has been received to say that the device is unlocked. Note, this can take hours or days depending on the network in question.
- Connect the device to iTunes on a PC or Mac.
- Wait for the success message to be displayed "Congratulations, your iPhone has been unlocked".